Country Meadows in Bradenton is a residential community designed by award-winning developer Medallion Home. More than two hundred lots have been apportioned for the Country Meadows neighborhood in Manatee County.
Due to its proximity to the celebrated Lakewood Ranch communities in Southwestern Florida, Country Meadows is being developed with a certain ethos that aims to protect the natural beauty of the region and provide a lifestyle that is both comfortable and sustainable. The Lakewood Ranch philosophy of residential development involves building communities where residents can live in harmony with the native flora and wildlife. To this extent, Country Meadows features a two-acre park within the community and waterfront views for many of its residents.
The single-family residences at Country Meadows start at $210,000 for a 1,611 square foot home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A more stately four-bedroom and three-bathroom will run about $500,000. Location is one of the greater strengths of the Country Meadows community as it is positioned in Bradenton and just northeast of Lakewood Ranch. This is highly desirable for families who are looking for a quiet place to live. Access to I-75 is just minutes, and shopping venues such as the Florida retail staples of Publix and Walgreens are just around the corner. The burgeoning and upscale Lakewood Ranch Town Center is only minutes away.
In terms of amenities, the park of Country Meadows will satisfy residents looking for family activities. Nature lovers will probably want to venture outside of the community and explore all that Manatee County has to offer, from the Lake Manatee State Park to the Bradenton inlet and the famous white-sand beaches of the Sarasota Keys.
Country Meadows is served by three highly-rated public schools: Gene Witt Elementary, Carlos E. Haile Middle and Lakewood Ranch High. The school districts in Southwest Florida are known for their progressive approach to education. They serve the interest of relatively young communities that will shape Florida’s future.
Bradenton Real Estate at Country Meadows
- $465,000 : 425 Country Meadows Way, BRADENTON3 beds, 3 full baths
- $285,000 : 14745 2nd Avenue Circle Ne, BRADENTON3 beds, 2 full baths
- $519,000 : 639 Country Meadows Way, BRADENTON5 beds, 4 full baths
- $464,500 : 721 148th Court Ne, BRADENTON4 beds, 3 full baths
- $429,000 : 635 Country Meadows Way, BRADENTON3 beds, 3 full baths
- $489,900 : 416 Country Meadows Way, BRADENTON4 beds, 3 full baths
- $299,900 : 625 148th Court Ne, Unit 1, BRADENTON3 beds, 2 full baths
- $449,900 : 14757 2nd Avenue Circle Ne, BRADENTON4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $495,000 : 718 COUNTRY MEADOWS WAY, BRADENTON5 beds, 4 full baths
See all Country Meadows Bradenton Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 7/29/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.