A Realtor in Sarasota Florida has lots of marketing decisions to make and everything has a price. Signs, magnets on the car, and print media (newspaper and magazine ads, postcards, mailers) are ways Realtors marketed their business in the past, but in the age of the internet there are multiple new ways to go about it. Realtor.com is a resource almost all Realtors use, but do they “Enhance” their listings? I do and I have 10 reasons below to show you how I use it and how it will gain your home more exposure.
- 25 Jumbo Photos from 10 standard photos – More photos equal more clicks
- Realtors contact info more visible
- Allows Me to Post Open House alerts
- Customized Headlines
- Detailed Property Descriptions of your Home
- Full motion videos (Virtual Tours)
- Powerful Icons on the Search Results Page making your Home stand out
- Yellow banner behind the listing address to highlight your Home
- I get traffic reports and I can show you how your Home is performing on Realtor.com
- Teaser Ads allow your Home to show up on my other listings – more exposure
I had someone drive to my Open House Yesterday (8/15/10) in Sarasota from Seminole Florida, which is an hour drive. He specifically told me through Realtor.com he knew I had an open house. In this internet age the more your home is marketed on the web the better. Based on a recent study done by the National Association of Realtors, 90% of homebuyers use the internet to search for their home.
Realtor.com enhanced listings is just one of the ways I will market your home. I am also using Facebook, Realtor.com for Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Ebay, Craigslist and my personal real estate websites including a blog. If you are interested in listing with a realtor that is educated, experienced and very tuned into “Web Marketing” please contact me today.