Quality, customer service and integrity have been the core values of Medallion Homes since 1984. They are a locally owned and operated home builder and continue to expand throughout Manatee and Sarasota County. Currently you will find new and previously owned homes in Bradenton, Sarasota, Parrish, North Port and University Park.
BUILDING A MEDALLION HOME ON YOUR LOT
Medallion can build on your lot or theirs and they have many floor plans available. Below is a quick look at the Construction Process in Building a Medallion Home.
THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF A MEDALLION HOME
- Initial Meeting
- Discussion of lifestyle needs and desires of the customer
Phase 2 – Lot
- Decisions on Location, Size and Price
- Establishing a Preliminary Budget
- Getting the Homeowner Prequalified – Medallion has lenders!
Phase 3 – Designing Plans
- Matching the lot to the design of your home
Phase 4 – Pre-Construction
- Finalize the contract price and estimation of building time
Phase 5 – Construction
- Constant communication throughout this process
- Select the finishes at the Medallion Design Center. This is where the countertops, paint colors, appliances, flooring and lighting is chosen with the help of a personal design consultant.
- A construction timetable is established
Phase 6 – Welcome Home
- Final Walkthrough and explanation of the Warranty Coverage
MEDALLION HOME WARRANTY
Medallion Homes offer a 1-2-10 Warranty and they call it “bumper to bumper” coverage. It breaks down like this:
- A 12 month coverage plan for just about everything in the home from the date of closing
- All mechanical items receive a 2 year warranty coverage
- Structural items have a 10 year warranty
Remember Quality is one of the three core values of Medallion’s business philosophy. This focus on quality leads to customer satisfaction and leaving the warranty where it belongs, the file cabinet.
Medallion Home Builds in these Manatee & Sarasota Neighborhoods
- StoneWalk Preserve in Venice
- Bobcat Trail in North Port
- Cascades at Sarasota
- Country Meadows, The Enclave at Country Meadows & The Inlets in Bradenton
- River Plantation Foxbrook, Twin Rivers & Gamble Creek in Parrish
- Riva Trace in University Park
Medallion Santa Maria Model – Coming Soon to the Enclave at Country Meadows
Above is a Santa Maria Model that is one of the 6 floor plans they are building at the Enclave at Country Meadows in Bradenton. You can also build this model at Gamble Creek, River Plantation & The Inlets.
For New Construction Homes for Sale take a look at my New Homes Page. If you would like more information about Medallion or to view one of their neighborhoods in Sarasota or Manatee County contact me today!