The Gated Lakewood Ranch Village of Country Club East is 1,000 acres of beauty! Planned around nature preserves, lakes and an 18 hole golf course, Country Club East gives homeowners a heck of a view. Each builder will have to adhere to the Florida Green Building Coalition’s (FGBC) strict standards as this is a “Green” Village. Homes currently start in the $300’s and range in square footage from 1,700 to 6,000.
Lakewood Ranch Country Club East Neighborhoods
The Amenities of Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch:
- Excellent Golfing opportunities with a 18 hole Rick Robbins designed course.
- Presently 15 Tennis Courts, a Tennis Shop and Locker Rooms.
- Resort style pool with various water park features.
- Toddler Pool, an outdoor whirlpool and a playground for the kids.
- Outdoor Events are held at the Event Lawn near the Resort Pool.
- Fitness center, poolside cafe and other buildings for indoor activities overlooking the pool.
- Schools are: Robert E. Willis Elementary, Nolan Middle & Lakewood Ranch High
- Clubhouse with plenty of dining options.
These homes alone are just gorgeous, but planning the Village around a Rick Robbins Golf Course is the icing on the cake. What an amazing view! The area is going to continue to grow and the available homes for sale (below) will be updated daily. When you’re ready to view the Green homes of Country Club East or any other Lakewood Ranch Village please feel free to contact me.
If you prefer a Green home please check out my Green blog where I have all the FGBC Homes for Sale in Manatee and Sarasota County.
Lakewood Ranch Country Club East Homes for Sale
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Country Club East Lakewood Ranch Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 8/18/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.